All About Brandon

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Here are some random images of how the punk is doing. His first two teeth have started cutting through the gums. He is on to improved solids such as cheese, pasta and, as you will see, pancake. He loves food about as much as he likes to eat his toys.

"Yup. I'm adorable"

"Told ya"
"Ha! Ha! You caught me giggling."
"I like it when you read to me, mommy."
"Hey! Get a picture of my good side."
My son is either blowing bubbles or his sippy cup is full of something else. "...mmm...pancake..."...FLASH!
"....mmm....pancake?"...FLASH!"I'm just gonna laze around and eat this polar bear and monkey."
"You are smiling and waving. I like it!"
"I like it when you pay attention to me."
"Are you trying to disrupt my breakfast? I'm eating here."
"I like to read!"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home