All About Brandon

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Today I went just a little trigger happy with the camera. After Brandon had his breakfast, he seemed interested in what I was snacking on. I was snacking on some pepperoni. So, I let him have a taste. Instantly, his little hand wrapped around the pepperoni stick and, the stick left my hand. The pepperoni stick was pretty solid. I wasn't worried he would break off a piece and swollow it. So, I let him gum it up! Below are some pictures of Brandon's first adventure with pepperoni.

"Whoa! I didn't know this was a spicy stick."
"But, boy is it gummy! I mean yummy!"
"Now, I am mad with pepperoni!"
"Hey toots! Wanna light my stogie for me?"
"Come on, I'm adorable. Right?"
"No. No pictures, please.""I got my stogie. Where's my martini?"

"I love liquor and cigars...."
"...I love liquor and cigars"
"Yes? What do you want? I'm busy."
"It's spicy. But I can't seem to get enough."
"Good thing I have two hands. Ah! A well balanced meal." "Hey! I'm eating here! What did I say? I said no pictures!"
"...I like liquor and cigars..."
"...I like liquor and cigars."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home